KIKO Full Coverage Concealer

KIKO is a brand which I often get excited about the concept of, but until now have never actually purchased anything from there due to the busy stores and the fact that most of the time I’m at a busy city centre store with my boyfriend moaning for me to hurry up. Boys just don’t understand. I popped into the new store in Brighton recently and spent a good while browsing, despite my boyfriends moans and sighs. The stores are exceptionally well laid out and make choosing the right product for you very simple. Testers are clearly labeled and products to purchase sit neatly behind in high end style black boxes.

KIKO is known as a drugstore brand, with an unbeatable price point considering the fantastic quality of their products. Their eyeshadows are pigmented, lipsticks creamy and their base products come in a plethora of shades and formulas to suit anyone.

While I could’ve purchased one of everything, I decided to dip my toes into the KIKO pool and pick up one of their concealers. Concealers and I have a bit of a thing and on this occasion I opted for the KIKO Full Coverage Concealer. This concealer claims to be full coverage and that’s it; no empty promises of longevity, consistency or miracles, just a concealer which covers… I like it.

I picked up the shade 02, which is a neutral toned shade making it perfect for both under eye camouflaging and blemish covering. The product packs a punch in terms of coverage, making my unsightly dark circles barely noticeable, as well as covering redness and blemishes. While being one of the most full coverage concealers I’ve ever tried, this one isn’t thick, isn’t overly creamy and also isn’t drying. It doesn’t crease on me and is generally a great all rounder.

The product comes housed in a sleek black compact, with the same textured packaging as that of NARS which makes it feel much more expensive than the mere £7.50 which I paid. It has a mirror inside which magnifies making it perfect for travel, on the go touchups and pinpoint concealing.

Have you tried this? What else should I try from KIKO?

7 Comments

1. May 18, 2016 / 10:31 pm

Expert industrial locksmith services exist exactly to assess the needs of all
    kinds of companies and meet the needs of each with a personalized option.

2. April 26, 2016 / 6:54 pm

Good day I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was
    browsing on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say
    many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round
    exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to browse it all at the minute but I
    have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read much more, Please do keep up the great b.

3. April 10, 2016 / 9:42 am

Thanks to my father who told me regarding this webpage,
    this blog is in fact awesome.

4. March 10, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed!
    Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

5. March 10, 2016 / 1:03 pm

I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content.
    This great article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog
    and keep checking for new details about once per
    week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

6. March 10, 2016 / 6:00 am

So, you’re a newbie to web marketing? Do not stress over being so new.
    In today’s world, you actually have all the details you need, best
    at your fingertips. Exactly what it boils down to
    is how you break down the details and exactly what you finish
    with it. Anybody can be effective online. All it takes is a little persistence and commitment.

Eric- Those days yes but recently I’ve been very busy and only talk through the phone.
    Generally I would request option for a certain brand which my TELEVISION repair service good friends recognize with.
    Often clients want the held up quickly and the fastest
    solution is to call my repair pals. With this way, I saved lots of time.

If they deal with issues in TV repair, my TELEVISION repair pals likewise do call me for
    answers.

This is not to reduce the value of SEO experts in any way.
    They serve a valuable function and should never ever be ignored.
    Nevertheless, they have their limitations also and when you are wanting to
    prosper in online marketing you will certainly wish to deal with the most dynamic and efficient of innovations that are utilized to improve traffic.
    Once again, this is where the Web2.0 innovation comes into play.

Fifth, Kelly provides you different products, services, and
    advice that you can acquire, so in result you begin to trust doing
    company with him. Gradually, a particular percentage of the
    individuals on his marketing list end up being associated with his company, and since he
    produces 20-50 leads every day through his marketing, his company just continues
    growing.
    Mobile phone have become extremely attractive
    as advertising devices likewise; a current Harris survey reports that the cellular phone use is enhancing while the standard landline
    telephone is quick losing consumers. The truth
    is 20 % of the adults in the United States do not
    have a landline. The very same percentage now make use of just cell phones, and the
    number is growing really fast. In addition, while mobile phone
    among the more youthful generation have been commonly reported,
    they are also becoming really popular amongst older populations too.
    For the under 30 crowd, virtually 40 % of them make use
    of absolutely nothing but a cellular phone or the internet for interaction. This suggests that over 80 % of your clients possess a cellular
    phone and you can reach them any time 24/7 at house, at the
    office or on the road; all you require is a computer system and an ISP.

I believe everyone knows that it is not essential to get
    a prescribed internet marketing for fish oil
    nor does it have to be FDA accepted. When was the last time you went to a seafood restaurant and requested
    for the chefs Rx recommended catch of the day? The factor is that fish oil is
    food, not a drug.
    So you ask, if I do not have a website, how I post an advertisement.
    Well this is the traffic broker principle. The site has a “lead generator” based upon the product you
    wish to promote. The lead generator produces 100 pertinent to your advertisement site
    leads at a time. You can create as numerous as you desire.

So, you as the broker, check out each internet
    site, and get in touch with the owner or administrator.

I am included with advertising on-line and I also just recently began my own vending business
    in Ottawa called “Food For Idea Beverage Service.” I was as soon as
    where you may really well be right now in your own life.
    All I can state is have a little faith in yourself.

7. March 9, 2016 / 4:31 am

You can use the i – Cloud for data restoration, and then apply the
    following steps:. You can recover data from
    the last two with varying degrees of success while you can only insure against
    malicious deletion and device loss by backing up the data.
    The same is true for PPTP, but PPTP is an older version of VPNs, and is not as
    secure.